- Candidates are not required to submit either by hand or by post the print out of their online application confirmation page or any other document to SCERT at the time of filling on-line application.
- Print out of the online application confirmation page along with other original documents will be required when candidates are called for certificate verification.
- SCERT will have the right to reject any application or debar any candidates from admission for wrong information given in the online application.
- In case a candidate is passed by giving wrong information, His/Her D.El.Ed candidature is liable to be canceled.
- If payment of fee is not received for whatsoever reason the application will be rejected. Fee once paid, will not be refunded or adjusted.
- Please read and understand the prospectus and guidelines before registration.
- If a candidate has given wrong/false information in online registration/application and subsequently selected for a post, SCERT will ask the concerned recruiting department to take appropriate step.
- Candidates must be very careful while filling in the online registration/application form. Candidates themselves will be liable for particulars given in the registration/application form.
- The signature should be in full. No initials will be accepted
- The scanned images of candidate's photograph and full signature should be uploaded only in jpeg/jpg format.
Size of the photo image must be greater than 4 kb and less than 100 kb.
Size of the signature image must be greater than 4 kb and less than 20 kb.
If any irrelevancy in photograph or signature is detected, His/Her D.El.Ed candidature is liable to be canceled.
- Permanent Resident of Tripura Certificate (PRTC) is mandatory for all applicants for admission to 02 year D.El.Ed course.
- Candidates applying for 02 year D.EL.Ed course should ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions. Their admission to all stages of test/ selection process is purely provisional subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions. Mere issue of a confirmation page/admit card to a candidate will not imply that his/her candidature has finally cleared by SCERT, Tripura. His/Her candidature may get canceled at any stage of test/selection process if anything wrong is detected.
- Please read and understand all notifications, Instructions, Guidelines etc. before applying online for 02 year D.El.Ed course for the academic session 2017.
- In case of any query or issues faced during the online application process, Candidates may contact SCERT at 0381-235-4209 during 11 AM - 4 PM except on Government Holidays